We are getting rave comments about the latest KC's Big Dipper creation, the Turtle Cake. Yes, it tastes as good as it looks... This tasty sensation is made with two layers of KC's Big Dipper creamy & smooth Vanilla Frozen Custard. Loaded up with our incredible Majestic Fudge, streams of Caramel, Roasted, Chopped Pecans & Stemmed Cherries!
This is just perfect for a special occasion. To order yours, just call us and give us 72 hours please.. Our frozen custard cakes are made to order when you call us! 863-324-7309. This cake will feed 12-16 people.
made fresh daily
- Have Cart, will travel!
- Festivals, Parties, Specialty Functions.
- Ice Cream Socials - very affordable.
- Dogs Night Out - Last WEDNESDAY of the Month.
- Hot Dogs - Featuring Vienna All Beef Hot Dogs. We serve authentic Chicago Style Hot Dogs as well as Chili Dogs, Slaw Dogs and Kraut Dogs.
- Italian Ices - Lots of Flavors.
- Tropical Storms - our delicious Frozen Custard mixed with candy or fruit. Sometimes known as a "Concrete" in the Frozen Custard Business!
- Pies & Cakes - made with our Frozen Custard.
- Big Train Frozen Ice Coffees.
- Milkshakes, Malts, & Smoothies made with our Frozen Custard. We also feature traditional and signature Sundaes and Banana Splits.
- Frozen Bananas and other Novelty Items.
- Take Some Home! Pints, Quarts and Single Serves - many flavors available.
- We also make our own Sugar Free, Fat Free traditional Ice Cream products!
Vanilla, Chocolate, and Butter Pecan.
Our flavor of the day for
Saturday, December 20:
|KC's Remark of the Day for|
Saturday, December 20, 2014
|40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.|
My staff and I would love for you to give KC's Big Dipper
a try! We've been in business in Winter Haven, FL since 2004 and our frozen custard shop has quickly become very popular in the area.
Our customers tell us that because of the quality and taste of our custard, they drive several miles to get to KC's Big Dipper . Our customers come not only from Winter Haven, but also from across Central Florida, including Lakeland, Avon Park and Sebring. One would have to try our frozen custard to understand why it's so good and why people would travel so far for it...Kristie