November is National Peanut Butter Lovers Month, a time to celebrate one of America's favorite foods. Spread on a slice of bread, melted into a soup, or mixed into a kabob marinade, peanut butter finds its way into everything from breakfast to dessert. It has come a long way since first developed in 1890, when a St. Louis physician suggested processing and packaging ground peanut paste into a nutritious protein substitute.
So...if you want a snack that's packed full of nutrients, you can't beat peanuts and peanut butter. They're packed with energy, protein, and all kinds of vitamins and minerals. They taste terrific, too!
made fresh daily
- Have Cart, will travel!
- Festivals, Parties, Specialty Functions.
- Ice Cream Socials - very affordable.
- Dogs Night Out - Last WEDNESDAY of the Month.
- Hot Dogs - Featuring Vienna All Beef Hot Dogs. We serve authentic Chicago Style Hot Dogs as well as Chili Dogs, Slaw Dogs and Kraut Dogs.
- Italian Ices - Lots of Flavors.
- Tropical Storms - our delicious Frozen Custard mixed with candy or fruit. Sometimes known as a "Concrete" in the Frozen Custard Business!
- Pies & Cakes - made with our Frozen Custard.
- Big Train Frozen Ice Coffees.
- Milkshakes, Malts, & Smoothies made with our Frozen Custard. We also feature traditional and signature Sundaes and Banana Splits.
- Frozen Bananas and other Novelty Items.
- Take Some Home! Pints, Quarts and Single Serves - many flavors available.
- We also make our own Sugar Free, Fat Free traditional Ice Cream products!
|KC's Remark of the Day for|
Saturday, November 01, 2014
|The Eisenhower interstate system requires that one mile in every five must be straight. These straight sections are usable as airstrips in times of war or other emergencies.|
My staff and I would love for you to give KC's Big Dipper
a try! We've been in business in Winter Haven, FL since 2004 and our frozen custard shop has quickly become very popular in the area.
Our customers tell us that because of the quality and taste of our custard, they drive several miles to get to KC's Big Dipper . Our customers come not only from Winter Haven, but also from across Central Florida, including Lakeland, Avon Park and Sebring. One would have to try our frozen custard to understand why it's so good and why people would travel so far for it...Kristie