This is by far our best selling Sundae. We make our Brownies here at KC's. Chelsea, Leslie & Jenn are always busy baking something....But anyway, we start with a homemade brownie, add two scoops of our freshly made Vanilla Frozen Custard, top it with our wonderful Majestic Hot Fudge, Chopped Walnuts and our homemade whipped cream... and top it off with a Stemmed Cherry! A great dessert.
Can you wait????
made fresh daily
- Have Cart, will travel!
- Festivals, Parties, Specialty Functions.
- Ice Cream Socials - very affordable.
- Dogs Night Out - Last WEDNESDAY of the Month.
- Hot Dogs - Featuring Vienna All Beef Hot Dogs. We serve authentic Chicago Style Hot Dogs as well as Chili Dogs, Slaw Dogs and Kraut Dogs.
- Italian Ices - Lots of Flavors.
- Tropical Storms - our delicious Frozen Custard mixed with candy or fruit. Sometimes known as a "Concrete" in the Frozen Custard Business!
- Pies & Cakes - made with our Frozen Custard.
- Big Train Frozen Ice Coffees.
- Milkshakes, Malts, & Smoothies made with our Frozen Custard. We also feature traditional and signature Sundaes and Banana Splits.
- Frozen Bananas and other Novelty Items.
- Take Some Home! Pints, Quarts and Single Serves - many flavors available.
- We also make our own Sugar Free, Fat Free traditional Ice Cream products!
Vanilla, Chocolate, and Butter Pecan.
Our flavor of the day for
Monday, November 24:
|KC's Remark of the Day for|
Monday, November 24, 2014
|If at first you do succeed, try not to look too surprised.|
My staff and I would love for you to give KC's Big Dipper
a try! We've been in business in Winter Haven, FL since 2004 and our frozen custard shop has quickly become very popular in the area.
Our customers tell us that because of the quality and taste of our custard, they drive several miles to get to KC's Big Dipper . Our customers come not only from Winter Haven, but also from across Central Florida, including Lakeland, Avon Park and Sebring. One would have to try our frozen custard to understand why it's so good and why people would travel so far for it...Kristie