KC's Tropical Storm is a blend of our premium frozen custard and your favorite ingredients.
Try one of our specialties;
• Cookie Dough - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough in Vanilla.
• Cookies & Cream - Oreo Cookies in Vanilla.
• Butterfinger - Butterfinger in Vanilla.
• Peanut Butter Bliss - Peanut Butter Topping & Peanut Butter Cup in Vanilla.
• Fudge Brownie - Brownie Chunks & Fudge in Vanilla.
• Banana Crunch - Banana & Heath Bar.
• German Chocolate - Coconut, Pecans, & Caramel in Chocolate.
• Rocky Road - Chopped Almonds & Mini Chocolate Chips in Chocolate Cookie Dough.
made fresh daily
- Have Cart, will travel!
- Festivals, Parties, Specialty Functions.
- Ice Cream Socials - very affordable.
- Dogs Night Out - Last WEDNESDAY of the Month.
- Hot Dogs - Featuring Vienna All Beef Hot Dogs. We serve authentic Chicago Style Hot Dogs as well as Chili Dogs, Slaw Dogs and Kraut Dogs.
- Italian Ices - Lots of Flavors.
- Tropical Storms - our delicious Frozen Custard mixed with candy or fruit. Sometimes known as a "Concrete" in the Frozen Custard Business!
- Pies & Cakes - made with our Frozen Custard.
- Big Train Frozen Ice Coffees.
- Milkshakes, Malts, & Smoothies made with our Frozen Custard. We also feature traditional and signature Sundaes and Banana Splits.
- Frozen Bananas and other Novelty Items.
- Take Some Home! Pints, Quarts and Single Serves - many flavors available.
- We also make our own Sugar Free, Fat Free traditional Ice Cream products!
Vanilla, Chocolate, and Butter Pecan.
Our flavor of the day for
Tuesday, January 27:
|KC's Remark of the Day for|
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
|A soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.|
My staff and I would love for you to give KC's Big Dipper
a try! We've been in business in Winter Haven, FL since 2004 and our frozen custard shop has quickly become very popular in the area.
Our customers tell us that because of the quality and taste of our custard, they drive several miles to get to KC's Big Dipper . Our customers come not only from Winter Haven, but also from across Central Florida, including Lakeland, Avon Park and Sebring. One would have to try our frozen custard to understand why it's so good and why people would travel so far for it...Kristie